show / hide sidebar
Whirlpool WIO3O33PLESUK Fully Integrated Standard Dishwasher - Stainless Steel Effect - GRADED
WE ONLY DELIVER TO SOMERSET & THE SURROUNDING AREASSame day click and collect available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
Free Standard Delivery - Always within 4 working days
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 14 place settings - great for medium-sized households
- 30 minute quick wash - great if you're in a hurry
- Sensors tailor your wash - saving you water and energy
- Adjustable basket offers extra space for taller items
- Dimensions (cm) - H82 x W59.8 x D55.5
This Whirlpool dishwasher is a sure fire way to keep the kitchen looking spotless. Because it can hold 14 place settings at once, it’s perfect for any medium-sized household. If you’ve had surprise guests over one weeknight, just flick on the quick wash cycle and your glasses and flutes will be ready to go back into the cupboard in just 30 minutes. It also comes with 6th Sense Technology, and this uses sensors to weigh each load, before adjusting the water and energy usage to best suit. This is really efficient, and bound to shave money off your utility bills too. And, if you’ve whipped up a hearty lasagne for dinner, the Flexi-Space basket gives you more room for bulkier items, so you’ll have no problem fitting in the dish.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.