show / hide sidebar
Stoves Sterling 600DF 60cm Dual Fuel Cooker - Stainless Steel - GRADED
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY & UK PALLET DELIVERYSame day click and collect - USE CODE "CLICKANDCOLLECT10" For 10% off - Find Our Store
Free Local Delivery - Within 4 working days (SOMERSET & SURROUNDING AREAS)
UK Pallet Delivery - Within 3 working days (Kerbside delivery only. No installation or disposal)
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
- LED clock.
- Programmable digital display timer.
- Easy clean interior.
- Double glazed.
- Interior light.
- Defrost function.
- 2 shelves.
- 69 litre usable capacity.
- First oven energy efficiency rating A.
- Fan oven with energy consumption 2kWh.
- Conventional oven with 1 shelf.
- 39 litre usable capacity.
- Second oven energy efficiency rating A.
- Energy consumption 1.7kWh.
- 4 gas burners.
- Cast iron pan supports.
- Glass lid.
- Push button ignition.
- Electric grill.
- Combined with top oven.
- Size H90, W60, D60cm.
With lots of space and striking looks the Stoves Sterling 600 duel fuel cooker offers flexibility with its electric oven and gas hob, ensuring your meals are cooked perfectly every time.
The gas hob has 4 burners in 3 different sizes plus robust cast iron pan supports to keep your pans safely in position while cooking. The glass lid gives you extra workspace when down which is perfect for small kitchens and whilst the lid is up it acts as a natural splashback.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.