show / hide sidebar
Stoves INT TALL FRZ Integrated Upright Freezer - GRADED
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY & UK PALLET DELIVERYSame day click and collect available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
Free Local Delivery - Within 4 working days (SOMERSET & SURROUNDING AREAS)
UK Pallet Delivery - Within 3 working days (Kerbside delivery only. No installation or disposal)
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 197 litre capacity - holds 10 bags of food shopping
- Frost free - never manually defrost again
- Fast Freeze Function freezes food quickly
- Reversible door to suit your kitchen layout
- Designed to fit in a tall cabinet
You’ll have plenty of room for all your favourite frozen foods with this great integrated freezer from Stoves. Thanks to its 197 litre capacity, it can hold 10 bags of groceries. It’s a frost free model too, which means cold air is circulated so you’ll never have to defrost it yourself. This freezer has a useful fast freeze function too, which lowers the temperature quickly, locking in the nutrients and flavour of any new food you add. It also has a reversible door which can be fitted to open to the left or right, and it’s been designed to fit in tall cabinet.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.
Customers also viewed