show / hide sidebar
Indesit LR7S1W Fridge Freezer - White- BRAND NEW
CLICK & COLLECT - SAVE 5%!
USE CODE: COLLECT5 AT THE CHECKOUT
COVID-19 UPDATE: We will be offering a doorstep delivery service on all appliances.
Free Standard Doorstep Delivery - Within 4 working days
Contact free collection available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty & 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- Fridge: 307 litres / Freezer: 111 litres
- Low frost
- Energy efficiency rating A+
- 176 x 59.5 x 65.5 cm (H x W x D)
- Enjoy hassle free maintenance thanks to low frost technology
- Store larger and bulkier with ease thanks to the larger opening space
- Save on your household bills with an A+ energy rating
Enjoy hassle free maintenance
Save yourself another chore and enjoy a hassle free appliance thanks to low frost technology, which prevents the formation and build-up of ice by self-defrosting only when needed.
It's simple to defrost thanks to the cleverly designed evaporator, which is positioned to run through the cavity rather than through the shelves. Not only is defrosting made simpler, but you can also maximise all of the available space.
Store larger and bulkier items
Store large Christmas turkeys and bulkier items with ease in the freezer compartment. Remove one of the drawers to create extra height and breadth to accommodate bigger groceries.
Save on your household bills
Make savings on your household utility bills and stay kind to the environment - this Indesit LR7S1W Fridge Freezer features an A+ energy efficiency rating.
You can stock up on more family favourites and make less trips to the supermarkets with a spacious 307 litre of room.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.