show / hide sidebar
Indesit IBD5517B 50/50 Fridge Freezer - Black - A+ Rated - BRAND NEW
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY & UK PALLET DELIVERYSame day click and collect - USE CODE "CLICKANDCOLLECT10" For 10% off - Find Our Store
Free Local Delivery - Within 4 working days (SOMERSET & SURROUNDING AREAS)
UK Pallet Delivery - Within 3 working days (Kerbside delivery only. No installation or disposal)
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty & 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 235 litre capacity - holds 13 bags of food shopping
- Manual defrost needed
- Annual energy cost - £41.27
- Hygiene protection - keeps food fresher for longer
- Dimensions (cm) - H174 x W54.5 x D58
This black Indesit fridge freezer would be a welcome addition to your kitchen. With a 235 litre capacity, it can easily hold 13 shopping bags filled with fresh vegetables, delicious dairy produce and frozen meals. This model’s freezer will just need to be defrosted occasionally so it stays running as efficiently as possible, and it has an estimated annual energy cost of £41.27. The inside of the fridge cabinet has hygiene control too – a special coating that prevents the build-up of mould and bacteria, keeping your groceries fresher for longer.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.