show / hide sidebar
Indesit Aria IDU 6340 BL Electric Built-under Double Oven - Black - GRADED
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY & UK PALLET DELIVERYSame day click and collect available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
Free Local Delivery - Within 4 working days (SOMERSET & SURROUNDING AREAS)
UK Pallet Delivery - Within 3 working days (Kerbside delivery only. No installation or disposal)
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty, 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- Main oven type: Fan
- Main oven cleaning: Enamel coating
- Main oven energy rating: B
- One year manufacturer’s guarantee
- 870 x 597 x 578 mm (H x W x D)
- Enjoy versatile cooking as both oven cavities offer multiple oven functions
- Prepare larger meals with ease thanks to the generous 96 litre capacity
- Simple usage and maintenance with the LED display and enamel liners
Enjoy versatile cooking
Prepare a variety of dishes with ease as both the main and the second oven cavity provide multiple cooking functions, including defrosting, fan heating, slow cooking and traditional heating so you can tailor your meal preparations to your needs.
You can also prepare deliciously crispy meats and vegetables under the fanned, variable grill which will allow you to tackle a wider range of versatile dishes.
Prepare larger meals with ease
Entertain all of your friends and family in one go and prepare larger meals with ease, as this Indesit IDU6340BL offers a generous 96 litre total capacity.
Simple usage and maintenance
Programming your oven function, heat and time settings is simple and straightforward with the modern LED display, which provides an easy to read timer that will alert you when your food is ready to be taken out.
Oven maintenance is simpler thanks to the enamel liners featured in both oven cavities.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.