show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint UH8 F1C G Tall Freezer - Graphite - GRADED
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY & UK PALLET DELIVERYSame day click and collect available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
Free Local Delivery - Within 4 working days (SOMERSET & SURROUNDING AREAS)
UK Pallet Delivery - Within 3 working days (Kerbside delivery only. No installation or disposal)
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty With The Manufacturer
- Capacity: 260 litres
- 187.5 x 59.5 x 63 cm (H x W x D)
- Frost free
- Fast freeze
- Open door & temperature alarms
Generous freezer space with seven spacious drawers
- Keep your frozen food in great quality with frost free technology
- Freeze new groceries faster with super freeze
- A+ energy rating for economical performance
Generous freezer space
This stylish Hotpoint freezer has a generous 260 litre capacity, plenty of room for all those frozen goods. The seven spacious drawers allow you to store and organise your foods with ease, offering the ability to store larger items for special meals.
The UH8 F1C G Freezer is fully frost free so that you don't waste space or lose quality air flow from chunks of ice building up. To keep your food in good condition for as long as possible, the Day 1 UH8 F1C G Tall Freezer has an improved humidity control system.
Freeze new groceries faster
To keep everything frozen and quickly cool things down after you've been shopping, the SuperFreeze function rapidly drops the temperature so that no heat is added when the door has been held open to put new groceries in.
A+ energy rating
The Hotpoint UH8 F1C G Tall Freezer boasts an eco-friendly A+ rating for efficient home storage to help save money on your energy bill whilst still letting you store all your frozen goods.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.