show / hide sidebar
HOTPOINT UH6 F1C G 1 Tall Freezer - Graphite - BRAND NEW
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY & UK PALLET DELIVERYSame day click and collect available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
Free Local Delivery - Within 4 working days (SOMERSET & SURROUNDING AREAS)
UK Pallet Delivery - Within 3 working days (Kerbside delivery only. No installation or disposal)
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty, 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- Capacity: 222 litres
- 167 x 59.5 x 64.5 cm (H x W x D)
- Frost free
- Fast freeze
- Temperature alarm
- Day 1 Fresh Technology for outstanding food preservation
- Frost-free for low maintenance and to protect your food from cold damage
- Super Freeze to help you stay energy efficient
Day 1 Fresh Technology
Enjoy fresh food for longer thanks to this Hotpoint UH6 F1C G Tall Freezer's Day 1 Fresh Technology, which uses innovative features to lock in natural flavours – freeze your strawberries, pineapples and peaches today, and enjoy market-fresh smoothies up to 14 days later.
Unlike traditional freezers which can take up to 24-hours to thaw and clean, this UH6 F1C G Tall Freezer is frost-free, saving you valuable time and physical effort, and protecting your food from freezer burns.
Because it's frost-free, your stored food is never spoiled by freezer burns.
Thanks to its Super Freeze function, you can fill your Hotpoint UH6 F1C G Tall Freezer in one go whilst protecting already stored food from temperature increases caused by the new items.
Hotpoint with Jamie Oliver
Get the benefit of Jamie Oliver's gourmet home cooking ethos with the power of Hotpoint appliances. Simple-to-use cooking products let you get creative in the kitchen. Feed your family and friends the way you want to with appliances that let you get more out of cookery – every day.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.