show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint SI6 874 SP IX Electric Single Built-in Oven - Stainless Steel - BRAND NEW
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY & UK PALLET DELIVERYSame day click and collect - USE CODE "CLICKANDCOLLECT10" For 10% off - Find Our Store
Free Local Delivery - Within 4 working days (SOMERSET & SURROUNDING AREAS)
UK Pallet Delivery - Within 3 working days (Kerbside delivery only. No installation or disposal)
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty, 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- Multifunctional oven - gives you more ways to cook
- Circulation of hot air ensures even cooking
- Set the oven to turn off when your food is ready
- Powerful pyrolytic function - self-cleaning oven
- Dimensions (cm) H59.5 x W59.5 x D56.4 – Learn more
This built-in single oven from Hotpoint is great for getting creative at mealtimes. It’s multifunctional, so it offers a variety of options, whether you love to bake or enjoy a hearty roast dinner. All your dishes will always be thoroughly cooked, as clever Multi Flow technology makes sure that hot air reaches all corners of the oven, giving incredible results on each shelf. And, thanks to the programmable timer which you can set to turn off when your food’s ready, you’ll be able to cook everything perfectly. Cleaning is simple too, as the pyrolytic programme burns grease to ash that just wipes away.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.
Customers also viewed