show / hide sidebar
HOTPOINT HFE 2B+26 C N UK Full-size Dishwasher - White - GRADED
WE ONLY DELIVER TO SOMERSET & THE SURROUNDING AREASSame day click and collect available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
Free Standard Delivery - Always within 4 working days
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty, 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- Ideal for medium-sized households (13 place settings)
- Energy rating: E
- Quick wash: 30 minutes
- Ideal for open plan living
Lots of space for dirty dishes
With 13 place settings, the Hotpoint HFE 2B+26 C N UK Full-size Dishwasher is perfect for medium-sized families.
Its flexible storage system is suited to cleaning awkward items or larger pots and pans. This includes a Vertical Zone that lets you secure pans vertically, freeing up space for dishes in the lower basket.
Tough interior that protects and cleans
The stainless steel interior conduces heat, so your dishwasher delivers great performance while staying hygienically clean.
Precise and efficient cleaning
Thanks to an inverter motor, the dishwasher provides precise and powerful cleaning at a quiet 46 dB, so it won't disturb you when it's being used.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.