250+ Appliances In Stock
Everything ready to ship
Everything ready to ship
Always the best prices
Shop with people that care
Fast shipping on all orders
With an induction hob, Multiflow main oven and high-performance grill, this Hotpoint electric cooker gives you everything you need to get creative in the kitchen.
- Induction hob heats up pots and pans quickly – perfect when you're rustling up a hot breakfast before work
- Multiflow technology delivers hot air evenly to every corner of the main oven, so your food is properly cooked
- Solar Plus grill reaches full heat in just 15 seconds, so you won't have to wait long for that cheese toastie
- 4 automatic hob functions, including Slow Cook and Keep Warm, give you the perfect temperature at the touch of a button
- LED display and countdown timer make it easy to control and keep track of your cooking
- Large fan oven and conventional top oven give you plenty of room to cook up feasts for the whole family
- Full-width grill in the top oven is ideal for cooking bacon and sausages, or putting the finishing touches to your lasagnes
- Smooth hob surface cools down fast, so you can just wipe away any mess with a damp cloth
- Catalytic liners in both ovens break down grease and fat, so you'll find the insides easier to clean
|What Does Graded Mean?||Graded domestic appliances are simply new, unsed appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons - They have been replaced by a newer model - They have damaged packaging - They have a small mark/dent/imperfection.|
|Why Should I Buy Graded Appliances||There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, heres a few...You can make huge savings, 99 times out of 100 any marks or dents are on the side of the appliance and not even visible once installed, They are new appliances with full warranty|
|How can i order?
||You can go ahead and order directly on our website. It is safe and secure and we only use protected payment options. Stripe handle our card transactions online and you can also pay via paypal or spread the cost the klarna. If you would prefer you can also call us on 01458 210 655 and order over the phone. Or you can come and visit us in store.|
|When Can I Order?
||You are welcome to order 24/7 on the website. Phone orders are only available during our shop opening hours.
Monday - Saturday | 9am - 5pm
|Whats The Cut Off Time For Next Day Delivery?||Next Day delivery (Working days only) cut off is 12pm you can use the built in calendar to select your day of choice.|
|How Can I Pay?||On our website accept nearly all debit/credit cards. We also accept Paypal payments and a few finance methods to spead the cost. You can also pay over the phone using a debit/credit card. Or in store you can pay with credit/debit card or cash. We don't currently accept American Express.|
|Where Can You Deliver?
||Delivery is UK Mainand|
|How Do I know When My Items Will Be Delivered?||We use out own local delivery team for Somerset and Surrounding areas and a third party 2 man delivery company for the rest of the UK.
This will include...
|Can You Deliver Upstairs?||We certainly can. You will need to let us know the situation so our delivery team can check everything is going to fit and be as straight forward as possible. Please note: You must measure up carefully and make sure there is plenty of space to get the appliances through safely.|
|Can you install my appliance?
||Please Call for Info.|
|I want my old appliance taken away||No problem at all. You will need to make sure its disconnected and ready to go when the delivery team arrive to drop off your new appliance.|