show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint DD2 540 IX Electric Built-In Double Oven - Stainless Steel - A Rated - GRADED
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY & UK PALLET DELIVERYSame day click and collect - USE CODE "CLICKANDCOLLECT10" For 10% off - Find Our Store
Free Local Delivery - Within 4 working days (SOMERSET & SURROUNDING AREAS)
UK Pallet Delivery - Within 3 working days (Kerbside delivery only. No installation or disposal)
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty, 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- Main oven capacity: 74 litres
- Main oven type: Fan
- Main oven cleaning: Easy-clean enamel
- Main oven energy rating: A
- One year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Quick and simple maintenance with the easy clean enamel interior
- Cook efficiently with a generous 116 litre capacity and an A energy rating
- Maintain an even temperature throughout all levels in your main oven with fan heating
Enjoy hassle free maintenance
There's no need for hours of scrubbing or expensive oven cleaners as the easy clean enamel liners perform all of the hard work for you. Featured in both oven cavities, food and grime is prevented from burning onto interior side walls so all you have to do is wipe away any residue with a damp cloth.
Entertain all of your family and friends and prepare larger meals with ease, as this built-in Hotpoint Class 2 DD2 540 IX Electric Double Oven features a generous 74 litre main oven capacity and an extra 42 litre second oven.
You can also cook efficiently and make savings on your household utility bills as this appliance offers an A energy efficiency rating.
Maintain an even temperature
Whether you're roasting or baking, you can enjoy reliable results in the main oven cavity with fan heating, which circulates an even temperature throughout all levels. Not only can you avoid under and overcooking, you can also speed up cooking times so you can spend more time enjoying your meals.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.