show / hide sidebar
- Fridges & Freezers
- Fridge Freezers
- Hotpoint Day 1 FFU3DK1 60/40 Frost Free Fridge Freezer - Black - A+ Rated - BRAND NEW
Hotpoint Day 1 FFU3DK1 60/40 Frost Free Fridge Freezer - Black - A+ Rated - BRAND NEW
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY & UK PALLET DELIVERYSame day click and collect - USE CODE "CLICKANDCOLLECT10" For 10% off - Find Our Store
Free Local Delivery - Within 4 working days (SOMERSET & SURROUNDING AREAS)
UK Pallet Delivery - Within 3 working days (Kerbside delivery only. No installation or disposal)
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 436 litre capacity - holds 24 bags of food shopping
- Frost free freezer - never manually defrost again
- Special zone keeps fruit and vegetables fresh
- Bright LED light illuminates the interior
- Dimensions (cm) - H195.5 x W70 x D78
This black fridge freezer from Hotpoint will make a fantastic addition to your kitchen. It has a generous 436 litre capacity, which means it can hold up to 24 bags of your weekly shopping. And because it comes with Frost Free technology, you won’t need to manually defrost it, as air is circulated throughout to prevent icy build-ups. The Fresh Zone+ drawer is great too, letting you adjust the humidity so your fruit and veg stay crisp and juicy for longer. Plus, you won’t have any trouble finding that pack of bacon for breakfast, thanks to the nifty LED light inside.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.