show / hide sidebar
Belling Kensington 90G 90cm Gas Range Cooker - Black & Chrome - A/A Rated - GRADED
WE ONLY DELIVER TO SOMERSET & THE SURROUNDING AREASSame day click and collect available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
Free Standard Delivery - Always within 4 working days
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
- Width: 90 cm
- 5-burner gas hob including wok burner
- One fan oven and one conventional oven with separate grill
- Minute minder
- Easy-clean enamel
- 900 - 930 x 900 x 600 mm (H x W x D)
- Two ovens and separate grill for optimum cooking flexibility
- Five-burner gas hob, including a wok burner for complete control and versatility
- LED touch control clock and minute minder for multitasking
- Easy-clean enamel for quick cleaning
Two ovens and separate grill
With its multiple cooking options, the Kensington 90G Gas Range Cooker lets you bring all your cooking ideas to life. This state-of-the-art kitchen appliance features a separate grill and two large ovens so you can cook plenty of different items at once.
Convenient functions include conventional heating, fan and defrost options. The cooker is ideal for family cooking and multi-course dinner parties alike.
Five-burner gas hob
The Kensington 90G Gas Range Cooker's five burners give you complete control and lots of room for pots and pans, including a wok burner for cooking with large cookware and preparing authentic stir fries.
The control of gas is great for frying, simmering, boiling or sautéing at different temperatures. Stable and durable cast iron supports provide maximum support for all your cookware.
LED touch control clock and minute minder
The range cooker's LED touch control clock and minute minder let you cook with complete peace of mind and help you plan other things around preparing meals.
The Kensington 90G Gas Range Cooker offers an easy-clean enamel interior in both ovens to keep your oven-maintenance fuss-free - when you are done, simply wipe away any mess.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.