show / hide sidebar
Belling Kensington 100DFT Dual Fuel Range Cooker - Black - A Rated - GRADED
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY & UK PALLET DELIVERYSame day click and collect available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
Free Local Delivery - Within 4 working days (SOMERSET & SURROUNDING AREAS)
UK Pallet Delivery - Within 3 working days (Kerbside delivery only. No installation or disposal)
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
Left: No marks
Right: No marks
Top: No marks
- Width: 100 cm
- 7-burner gas hob including wok burner
- Three ovens with integrated grill
- One fan oven and two conventional ovens
- Programmable main oven
- Cook up a feast on seven gas burners
- Multitask while cooking with three ovens
- Grill meat and vegetables using an integrated grill
- Store your baking trays inside a handy built-in compartment
Cook up a feast
The Belling Bel Kensington 100 DFT has a total of seven gas burners including a wok burner so you can cook more food at once, making it ideal for preparing large family meals. Fry or boil meats on multiple hobs, and vegetables on others with cooking space to spare.
A wok burner provides a more intense flame handy for heating up oil faster for quick stir-fry meals or browning of meats in preparation for slow cooking.
Multitask while cooking
A main fan oven and two conventional ovens make it easy to cook multiple recipes for family and guests without having to compromise on heat settings and cooking times. Fan ovens are great at distributing heat evenly no matter which oven shelf you use, while conventional ovens – where the heat rises – are great for browning pastries when baking. A 24-hour digital clock and programmer lets you set the oven to have your dinner ready when you get back from work.
Grill meat and vegetables
The integrated variable grill is great for quickly cooking small portions of meat and vegetables. Use either half or the full width of the grill depending on the size of your meal or ingredients.
Store your baking trays
A useful built-in storage compartment comes in handy for storing your cooking essentials such as baking trays, and small pots and pans.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.