show / hide sidebar
Belling Cookcentre 60E Electric Cooker with Ceramic Hob - Stainless Steel - A/A Rated - GRADED
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY & UK PALLET DELIVERYSame day click and collect available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
Free Local Delivery - Within 4 working days (SOMERSET & SURROUNDING AREAS)
UK Pallet Delivery - Within 3 working days (Kerbside delivery only. No installation or disposal)
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
- 2 cavities with a main electric fan oven
- Ceramic hob heats up quickly and is easy to clean
- Maxi-Clock™ has easy-to-read, touch control display
- Grease-proof enamel coating makes oven cleaning easy
- Dimensions (cm) - H90 x W60 x D60
From frying and roasting, to boiling and baking, this black electric cooker from Belling makes preparing meals effortless. Featuring 2 cavities including a main electric fan oven, it has all the room you need to cook separate dishes for the picky eaters in your family. It also comes with a ceramic hob, which is super-easy to clean thanks to its smooth finish. Plus, because it has a Maxi-Clock™ with touch control display, you’ll always be able to keep an eye on the time too. And if scrubbing away dirt and grime is a chore you’d rather avoid, fear not – the oven’s grease-proof enamel interior means you can simply wipe away any food residue with a wet cloth.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.
Customers also viewed