show / hide sidebar
Belling BI702FP Built Under Double Oven - Stainless Steel - A/A Rated - GRADED
WE ONLY DELIVER TO SOMERSET & THE SURROUNDING AREASSame day click and collect available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
Free Standard Delivery - Always within 4 working days
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
- Main electric fan oven cooks food evenly on every shelf
- Second electric oven has a handy grill setting
- Evenly distributes hot air for thorough cooking results
- Grease-proof enamel coating makes oven cleaning easy
- Dimensions (cm) - H72 x W59.5 x D57.5
Cook your way to the perfect meal with this stainless steel electric double oven from Belling. It has a main electric fan oven, which evenly heats your food on every shelf. The second oven has a handy grill setting, and is great for crisping the top of your lasagne. Thanks to Equiflow™ technology, hot air is evenly circulated inside, promising an even bake without flavours transferring. So, pop your enchiladas on the top shelf, and the Victoria sponge on the bottom, and their tastes will always be kept separate. And, because grease won’t stick to the smooth enamel coating, all it needs is a quick wipe.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.